I, who must learn to let you go

We used to exist, now we are like two people who don't know each other.

 We who used to laugh together, now have disappeared without direction.

 We who once felt in love, now begin to ignore by itself.

 The word "we" between you and me is now all just a story, a story where we were together, and having known each other, in the end you chose to walk alone.

 Everything we've ever been through together is a memory for me, where you were once a part of my life.


I don't hate you, I just keep everything about you in my heart that was once together, and I thank you for being part of the story of my life and having been a dream for me to always be with you.

I had to learn to let you go even though my heart didn't want to let you go, and now I learned to forgive myself.

I never thought you would end up choosing someone to be wrong for me.

Someone who easily leaves a wound, without giving my heart the slightest cue to receive it.

You let me too much in all the big plans that we have planned, everything has vanished.

Where do you put your heart?  in my heart you were once someone who was so beautiful even if only for a moment.

In your heart, it turns out I'm nothing.

Indeed,

I'm just someone who loves you and so sure you will never leave me.

in fact?

Beliefs that once you strive to be implanted in the heart, now it is you who make me unworthy of trust.

Obviously I feel sorry for being willing to feel confident in having your heart fully.

Whereas someone I believe is only someone who has tried to convince.  then give up on maintaining.

Really, to you I mean it, I once wanted to defend us as best I could.

But no one can survive with only one side who wants to defend.


 And well, no one is able to hold on tight to someone who so wants hime Reased.

I did not give up, I just relented.



Because your happiness might not be with me.


Your life path may not be who you are going to be.

Then, I'll let you go.

 I am letting go to let you find yourself and someone who is better than me in terms of understanding your habits and attitudes.

 We are just two people who have fallen in love.



 And now, I am a human who is not important to you.

 I'm willing to fall and see you happy with your choice.

 No need to worry about me and what kind of pain was dropped, but think about the path that has been

 you choose.  So after leaving me, you can find happiness and not feel the pain falling like me.


 Be happy, don't make yourself feel disappointed for the second time.  Because I hope

 someone who will be with you after me, is someone you will not disappoint and

 disappoint you.  Do not make my heart broken in vain, because letting go is not something

 easy to do.  Letting go isn't one thing that doesn't hurt.

 I know, let go will take a long time, because I love you with a long time

 very short.



 Thank you for giving me happiness even if only for a moment.

1 评论